Just Married Vegetable Stock
The taste of home
Made with top quality ingredients, and cooked over low heat, Just Married Vegetable Stock is ready to use, and has all the comforting homemade tastes.
TASTING NOTES FROM THE CURATOR
Vegetable broth can sometimes be underwhelming. Such is not the case with this one. Made with leeks, carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, olive oil, salt, parsley, and pepper, Just Married Vegetable Stock is rich and flavorful, but not too strong that it’s overpowering. It’s the perfect base to many dishes, adapting seamlessly every time.
Despite it being flavorful, this vegetable broth is still pretty mild, allowing it to enhance your dishes beautifully. It’s the ideal stock for risottos, pastas, stews, and just about anything you need a healthy vegetable broth in.
And of course, it’s absolutely perfect for soup. Try this White Bean Soup, perfect for chilly nights, and so easy to do:
- • Cook some white beans to prepare and soften them for the soup. We suggest El Maragato Fabadas.
- • In a large pot, pour in your Just Married Vegetable Stock and the prepared white beans. Bring to a boil, then reducing heat and letting simmer for 15 minutes.
- • Stir in roughly chopped spinach, and continue to simmer until spinach wilts.
- • Remove from heat, sprinkle fresh parsley and grated parmesan cheese.
- • Serve immediately. Enjoy!
EL SABOR DE LA CASA
Born in a small kitchen in Palamós in Girona, Spain, Just Married takes pride in making broths the traditional and artisanal way, with only the freshest and most natural ingredients. Their stocks are always full of flavor and nutritional value. And because they’re cooked in traditional methods with traditional ingredients, Just Married has successfully put the taste and comfort of homemade goodness into bottles, ready for your feast.
Both bottled and canned stock must be kept in a cool, dry place, away from moisture, sunlight, and heat. Bottled stock can also be kept in the freezer for 6-9 months. Once the bottle is opened, refrigerate immediately; it will last for 3-4 days. Canned stock must be transferred to an airtight container once opened. It will last 3-4 days in the refrigerator.