Just Married Crab, Spider Crab and Prawns Stock
Rich and tasty
An all-natural broth, this seafood stock by Just Married is rich and tasty, and will add exceptional flavor to your dishes.
TASTING NOTES FROM THE CURATOR
A crab broth or crab stock that uses only the freshest ingredients, the Just Married Crab, Spider Crab and Prawns Stock is full-flavored and delicious. It is absolutely rich-tasting, this prawns broth, with the flavor of the shelled seafoods coming through so beautifully.
This prawns stock is perfect for a wide of variety of dishes. Use it to make seafood fideuá, or use it in your paellas. Use it to flavor your seafood pastas, or make a hearty prawn bisque with it.
Seafood stock is also popularly used in the delicious South East Asian dish, laksa:
- • Make a paste by blending together chopped and deseeded red chilies, shrimp paste, peeled shallots, lemon grass stems, chopped galangal, ground turmeric, and some water in a food processor.
- • Cook some rice noodles according to package instruction.
- • In a pot, add in vegetable oil and paste, and cook on medium heat until fragrant.
- • Add in Just Married Crab, Spider Crab and Prawns Stock, some water, fish cakes, fish sauce, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- • Once the soup starts to boil, add in mussels, shrimp (shelled and deveined), and sliced squid. Cook for 3 minutes.
- • Add in chopped white fish, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- • Place cooked rice noodles into bowls, and pour in the soup with a ladle, mixing in beansprouts while hot.
- • Garnish with spring onions, and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- • Enjoy!
FROM THEIR KITCHEN TO YOURS
Born in a small kitchen in Palamós in Girona, Spain, Just Married takes pride in making broths the traditional and artisanal way, with only the freshest and most natural ingredients. Their stocks are always full of flavor and nutritional value. And because they’re cooked in traditional methods with traditional ingredients, Just Married has successfully put the taste and comfort of homemade goodness into bottles, ready for your feast.
Both bottled and canned stock must be kept in a cool, dry place, away from moisture, sunlight, and heat. Bottled stock can also be kept in the freezer for 6-9 months. Once the bottle is opened, refrigerate immediately; it will last for 3-4 days. Canned stock must be transferred to an airtight container once opened. It will last 3-4 days in the refrigerator.