Sabarot Breakfast Mix
Start your day right
A healthy blend of seeds, the Breakfast Mix by Sabarot will be your best friend every morning. Delicious and full nutrients, it will help you start your day right.
TASTING NOTES FROM THE CURATOR
This Breakfast Blend consists of sunflower seeds, golden flax seeds, goji berries, and puffed quinoa. It’s healthy, delicious, and practical. A quick and easy way to start your day, it has great crunch from the puffed quinoa, and a beautiful subtle sweetness from the goji berries.
PREPARATION AND PAIRINGS
In place of sugary cereal, pour a bowl of Sabarot Breakfast Mix instead. You can also put this in pancake batter, or pair with cheese. Sprinkle it on top of your oatmeal, or blanket it with some delicious Greek yogurt.
You can even turn them into granola bars, making them great ready-to-eat snacks throughout the day.
- • Combine some honey, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a small saucepan. On medium-high heat, cook while whisking continuously. Once it reaches a rapid boil, turn off the heat and set it aside.
- • In a large bowl, combine your Sabarot Breakfast Mix with your honey mixture (and some dried fruit like cranberries, if you wish), and mix together.
- • Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and pour out the granola bar mixture, spreading it evenly. Flatten it down with a spatula.
- • Bake in a preheated oven at 300F for about 20-23 minutes, until lightly golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely (about 1 hour)
- • Using the foil overhang, transfer the granola onto a cutting board, and with a sharp knife, cut into rectangles or squares. Enjoy!
START YOUR DAY RIGHT
This Breakfast Mix is a great source of protein, healthy fats, vitamin E and minerals. The seeds in it are also rich in antioxidants and dietary fiber, which helps reduce blood pressure, and helps regulate blood sugar levels, which in turn, helps stave off heart disease. The Sabarot Breakfast Mix also helps in weight management, as well as boosting energy levels, which is why it’s perfect for mornings.
Store your Breakfast Mix in a tightly closed container in the pantry. If moisture is kept out, the maximum storage time for good flavor is 1 year.