Eurovanille Natural Coffee Aroma
Strong and aromatic
A coffee flavoring made with 100% extraction of natural coffee from the Ivory Coast, Vietnam, and Togo, the Eurovanille Natural Coffee Aroma is a great baking ingredient.
TASTING NOTES FROM THE CURATOR
With the incredible aroma associated with fresh coffee, and the distinct and bold flavor of premium coffee beans, the Eurovanille Natural Coffee Aroma will enhance anything you put it in. It has a caramel base, and an intense and beautiful flavor profile. It will stand out, but not overpower, your other ingredients.
PREPARATION AND PAIRINGS
Eurovanille Natural Coffee Aroma is a wonderful baking ingredient. Ground coffee beans and espresso powder can lose their flavor over time when baked, and will sometimes give a strange grittiness to the baked good’s texture. You can use this in lieu of ground coffee beans and espresso powder, as it eliminates that grittiness, and its flavor will last longer. You can also put it in your chocolate milkshakes for a mocha taste. And pair it with some coffee cookies—a coffee-lover’s perfect snack!
- Whisk flour with baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- On low speed, beat sugar, butter, egg, Eurovanille Bourbon Vanilla Extract, and Eurovanille Natural Coffee Aroma until fully combined.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture, and mix only until combined.
- Gently fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips, and scoop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350F, for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack, and letting cool completely.
RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABILITYEurovanille became a member of the Sustainable Vanilla Initiative in December of 2016, cementing their mission to be a responsible company. The SVI is a program that connects exporters, producers, industry organizations, and public authorities in the vanilla industry around the world. Its aims are sustainability, advancing governance, traceability, labor laws, and technical assistance. Eurovanille, in particular, is committed to not only work with local people, but work with programs that will elevate and benefit every member of the vanilla supply chain.
Coffee extract is best stored at a cool to moderate room temperature (60-80°F) and in a dark environment. Kitchen cupboards are usually a great place to keep your coffee extract, as long as you do not store it over a stove or near a heat source.