Pre-ordered Flavored Martinis by Makati Shangri-La
The Flavors of Sage
Makati Shangri-La presents a selection of specially made cocktails from Sage Bar, hand-crafted for your enjoyment. Only available for Saturday deliveries.
TASTING NOTES FROM THE CURATOR
Makati Shangri-La’s Sage Bar, home of the Hallelujah and Dress Me Down, presents a selection of flavored vodka-based martinis guaranteed to cater to your every mood.
- Espresso Martini – Cold brew coffee and Kahlua combine with vodka for this strong wake-up call of a martini.
- Passion Fruit Martini – A tart, strong-flavored fruity martini with the subtle taste of vodka rich in both grain and dried fruit notes.
- Peach Martini – Sweet with a hint of acidity, this martini is vodka-forward, with subtle grain and dried fruit aftertastes.
- Melon Martini – A powerful melon taste hits you right away with this martini, followed by the lingering grain aftertaste of vodka.
- Lychee Martini – A mild but balanced and aromatic martini, with hints of dried fruit from a vodka infusion.
PREPARATION OR PAIRINGS
Whether a tipple for yourself or treats for a little gathering, these cocktails are best served over ice. They’re ready to go as they are, but with just enough flavor room left over for any additional garnishes or half-shots you fancy. We personally like a little pour of Plantation Stiggins’ Fancy Pineapple Rum to add extra kick to the fruity concoctions.
THE ART OF BARTENDING AT MAKATI SHANGRI-LA
From the lobby of the Makati Shangri-La Hotel, the bartenders at Sage come up with inventive twists on classic cocktails and their own signature creations. Their concoctions are accompanied by a curated food list and live music.
With three global culinary and gastronomy R&D centers in China, the Shangri-La brand has always been at the forefront of bringing luxurious Asian hospitality and culinary experience to the Philippines and the world at large.
Store your bottled cocktails in your refrigerator as soon as the arrive. Serve cold. Enjoy them as soon as possible, within their 7‑day shelf-life.