Eurovanille Bourbon Vanilla Pearls
Ready to use and infuse
The Eurovanille Bourbon Vanilla Pearls are ready to infuse vanilla, coming in dense paste seeds that make a true caviar. It’s a versatile ingredient, full of flavor and easy to use.
TASTING NOTES FROM THE CURATOR
Touted as the most natural and most concentrated vanilla product in the market, only finely sieved vanilla seeds are used in these pearls, mixed with natural vanilla concentrate. It has a sweet and creamy flavor, characteristic of Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar.
PREPARATION AND PAIRINGS
Eurovanille Bourbon Vanilla Pearls are very easy to use. A gram of these pearls is equal to one vanilla pod. You don’t need to split the pearls, just put them into your recipe, and let the incredible and intense vanilla flavor work its magic. These pearls are great to use for anything—cakes, frosting, and custard. It’s particularly great used in ice cream:
- In a large saucepan, stir heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, and Eurovanile Bourbon Vanilla Pearls. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat once it starts to boil.
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl. Slowly add the hot cream mixture to the eggs, whisking continuously. Pour mixture back into the saucepan. This will be your custard.
- Keep stirring the custard over low heat until it reads 170F. Don’t let it boil!
- Pour the custard through a sieve into a clean bowl. Let chill for at least 3 hours to a day, covering the surface with wax paper.
- Freeze your custard in an ice cream maker, then transfer into an airtight container. Place in the freezer to harden.
- Serve, and enjoy!
SMALL POD, BIG BUSINESS
Eurovanille was born in 1990, out of Laurent Bourgois’ passion for a singular spice. The first company specializing in natural vanilla, it began its life already supplying the best chefs and restaurants with quality vanilla pods straight from the source.
Decades later, operating in more than 80 countries, and with a much bigger ingredient catalogue, Eurovanille has held fast onto its mission of offering only the best, most natural vanilla, with the most balanced and rounded flavors. Today, it is a benchmark in the vanilla industry, and continues to grow even bigger and better.
Vanilla pearls arrives in a container.
You should never store your vanilla pearls in the refrigerator. Refrigeration will dry out your pearls.